Re: Belt drive timing gears

To: Midgetracers@aol.com
Subject: Re: Belt drive timing gears
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:18:15 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
 Nick,

I think if you combine a 1 degree offset ket, you can get whatever you need
out of the adjustment. The dowel locations are 2 degrees each. I already
have have the engine fitted with a breather off the mach fuel pump opening.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints