home from the philly car show

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: home from the philly car show
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:16:02 -0500
well, the best part of the show was leaving it!  i was about 2 blocks away
with my trailer and literally chased a big healey race car with my bugeye
through the streets of philly at a very enthusiastic pace!  the sound of
that big healey and my little healey echoing off all those tall buildings
was just incredible.  it was fantastic!   i got to my trailer and myheart
was racing almost as high as i was reving the engine !   whew!  what a rush!
just what i needed a mid winter reminder "why i love the sounds and smells
of racing".   ahhhhhh, the pungent aroma of burned cam2.........(i'll take
that any day over perfume!).
and talk about attention!  evry pedestrain on the street stopped where
everthey were and their eyes were riveted on us!  that was more fun that
letting a bunch of kids and pretty girls sit in my car yesterday at the
show!
well the healey is all put away in it's garage and covered up for a bit of a
winter's nap.   i'm thankfull there was good weather to bring the car home.
i had concerns about the roads being salted and sloppy.   but other than
incredibly windy the weather was perfect for transporting the "little white
car"(as our son calls it) home all safe and clean too!
another interesting experience .   and it was our son's first ever new car
show.   yesterday we did a father and son experience.  he really thought it
was neat!  hmmmmm, possibly as a spectator next year?

chuck.
gee?  is it really that loud?         ............c.   :)