Re: hardtop on ebay

To: "Robb Cutler" <robb@nne.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hardtop on ebay
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:13:50 -0500
If this is for a roll up window car as it states then it will not fit
correctly.  I believe the difference is in the shape where the top meets the
windshield.  I do have a roll up window top which I tried to fit to my
sprite and it didn't seem right.  This top is in fair condition and on the
east coast if anyone is interested.

Dan Walters
'63 sprite
Brick, NJ