SWAG Vallentine Day Teddy Bear Run

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Vallentine Day Teddy Bear Run
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:00:41 -0800
Hi All,

We have scheduled the first run of the year, Saturday Feb 9,2002.  Bring
your sweetheart to get her a Teddy bear created before her very eyes.
We will meet for a brunch at Marie Callendars in Walnut Creek, CA.  9:00
A.M.  From here we will drive to the Build a Bear Workshop, where we
will pick out a Skin and stuff it.  Be prepared for some real strange
antics as they put you through the motions of trying to revive this
animal.

We will then drive a short ways to Tilden Park and view the vista's of
Spring, ride the steam trains, or ride the merry-go-round.  There is
lots of things to do with the kids and wife.  So maybe this would be a
good time to acquaint her (that's the Spridget hating wife) to SWAG as
the wildest club in the West.  Look forward to having a fun day and
bring a snack and drinks.  The Bears average about $15.00 and the train
ride/Merry-go-round a little over a dollar.  It's even affordable for a
spridget driver on a college income.

This would be a good one to bring the kids and make it a family
adventure with SWAG.  Because of this a family car will be welcome on
the trip as we won't do too much hot dogging  around the park.  Besides
it has a 25 MPH speed limit.

Walnut Creek is located at the junction of Hwy's 24 and I-680 in the
East Bay.  Get off at the junction on Mt Diablo Blvd. in Walnut Creek
and follow it down East to California st.  The Marie Callendars is right
there.  From I 680 take the Olympic exit turn East and turn north on
California Ave.  The restaurant is Mt Diablo and Calif. ave.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

RSVP so I can get a head count.

BTW You don't have to be a member of SWAG to come.  All are welcome.

Wrong Way Rickie