Re: Air compressors?

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>
Subject: Re: Air compressors?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:19:31 -0800
Cc: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

The local Home despot has been having a sale on the 2 stage 50 and 80 gallon
piston compressors. It's down about $400, which is a real bargain.  Also Harbor
freight is another good place to get killer prices on piston compressors.
They're all American made ones at the HF near me, Campbell Hausfeld and some
other I've forgotten.  I've had a smaller CH compressor for almost 20 years and
has been absolutely trouble free.  I did add a muffler to the intake to quiet it
down, but that's all I've spent on it other than changing the oil about every 5
years.

Paul A