Re: Me Again

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <jkk@adams.net>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Me Again
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 06:11:53 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
kinda makes me think of the lyrics "there's a moon out tonight" ?   lol!!!

sounds like the old pranks of years ago are getting recycled with a
new(video) twist?   amusingly enough, if it was an actual prank, the kids
could have been slapped with indecent exposure and if the camera was
rolling, "evidence of the crime".   ...........??

chuck.