Road Trip

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Trip
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:28:26 -0500
The survey on the MGA came back as good or better than I expected so it's time
for a road trip
My wife and kids (5 and 8 year olds) are out of school on Monday, so it'll be a
family adventure
Friday afternoon I'll load my 70B on a flatbed and leave Easley , SC heading for
Austin, TX
I plan on getting to Austin mid day saturday after a few hours sleep in a hotel
on the side of I-20

Once there I will exchange cars and paperwork with John Payne and load a 61 MGA
and a boatload of parts on the flatbed and head East

I wanted to give a special thanks to Rob Lewis for going to look at the A for me
and give me a thorough assessment of the good/ bad and ugly
Thanks to the other listers who provided me w/ a checklist of what to look for
and avoid

Tommy
70B - driving for the last time today
67 Sprite