Fw: Old Electronics Question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Old Electronics Question
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:33:00 -0500
Powell Crosley Jr. was a well known businessman in the Cincinnati area. He
was into many things: radios, televisions, refrigeraters, cars, airplanes,
maybe washing machines, etc. The owner of Harley-Davidson of Cincinnati
(friend of mine) has Powell's old desk in his office.

The Crosley businesses are no longer existent. The TVs were 50s and 60s if I
remember correctly.

Kent

Subject: Old Electronics Question