"Madman" Muntz . com>

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: "Madman" Muntz . com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:46:36 -0600
At 04:10 PM 1/17/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >Stuff about old Muntz...

As a newbie to the group I hate to one up, but I have in my attic an old
"Madman" Muntz car record player. Yup, before 4 or 8 tracks were a gleam in
"Madman's" eyes, he produced a 45 rpm spring-suspension record player for
both 6 and 12v cars. Until the dual carb setup, it was the coolest thing my
48 Plymouth ever had in it.

Bob Marcho

PS This weekend I pay for and pick up Doug Doige's current-logbook Bugeye.
Doug, if you are reading, this is an official announcement - the deal is
done. 33 years ago I began my SCCA career in a 58 Bugeye, I've gone full
circle. Now if we can only come to terms about an engine, tranny, fuel
cell, etc...