Re: crosley...cool!

Subject: Re: crosley...cool!
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:09:44 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> If anyone has an interest in a Crossley wagon, sort of a Mini look-a-like
> I know of one forsale. I know the guy, he is into American iron and since the
> Crossley is (was) American, he has one but since it is also a tiny car, he
>asked
> me if I was interested.
> I'm not. I believe it's a 1948, not a Hot Shot, just a Crossley wagon.

All except one of the Crosley wagons around the Kansas City area ended up being
ice
cream trucks.  I haven't seen one moving under its own power for 30 years, or
more.   The lone holdout became part of a drag strip effort w/ a Chrysler hemi
engine.  Why ice cream trucks? Who nows................................

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420