Re: Old Electronics Question

To: toyman@digitex.net, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Old Electronics Question
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:32:03 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 1/17/02 11:49:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> I found an underdash 8-track player. It is a Muntz Automatic Stereo in
> excellent shape, just a bit of the silver paint rubbed off here and there.
> It will make a nice period accessory to my 68 GTO!!

In 1968, I bought one of the first American Motors Javelins to roll off the
assembly line, and it was complete with stock, in-dash 8-track.  Plus a lot
of other optional features.  Man would that car run--and tough looking too!

--David C.