p.c. monitors, no lbc!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: p.c. monitors, no lbc!
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:43:37 -0500
the other day my monitor literally (inside the case) exploded.  i was
sitting here at my desk keeping track of my mail when i heard a loud *pop*!
instantly a white / gray pillar of smoke rises up to the ceiling and spreads
out like a darn mushroom cloud!  and talk about stink!  the joy of
electrical items burning.....what a horrible stench!  i had to open up the
house in order to vent the smell  (so much for heating oil conservation!).
i already have thrown out the old monitor(went in today's trash).   i have a
borrowed monitor now.  so i can keep pace with "the world" once again.
i'm back up to speed with almost evrything.........again.
nobody warned me about this stuff exploding!  burning out yes.  failing to
work again after turning off ....yes.   but going *pop* and an intense
amount of smoke........no!

chuck.
it must have been the "lucas" special monitor?????????  lol!......c.  :)