Lister in Town

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lister in Town
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:13:47 -0500
Fellow lister, Rick Fisk, was in my part of the world today. He stopped over
to pick&pull some parts for his Bugeye. He wanted the disk brake pieces to do
a conversion on his car. Guess what? He was able to unscrew the fulcrum pins
on both sides!!! They didn't fall right out but we didn't have to drag out the
smoke wrench either.

Rolling around on the floor of a cool garage at our ages reminds me of how
nice it will be when the project stage is over with. The good part of today's
activities is that the 63 is not going to be put back together again. Who
cares where that little piece bounced to anyway?

It was good to see him again. He is on his way back to Michigan so I guess
we'll hear from him when he gets home.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1963 Midget donor car