Ohhhh The Hits! (No LBC)

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ohhhh The Hits! (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:27:24 -0800 (PST)
Un freaking believable...   I put up a picture of a cat on a freebie website,
then get over 50 hits on it in an hour and over the alloted ammount of
bandwidth activity (Lots O U Folks downloading Spankys Picture) and then
Geocities sends me an email saying "To much activity on your site"  Well Happy
Day !!!  All of Y'all have made Spanky a real celebretty!!!!!  Man O Man is he
Strutting around here now.  When he found out that GeoCities was threatining to
make me pay for a commercial site for so many hits he is demanding I catch the
mice FOR HIM !   AHHHAHAHAHHHH.  Not enough beer around here for that.  Maybe
he is for sale now.  Go see Spanky the cat Now at the site below before the
crumbs at GeoCities kills the site!!!

http://www.geocities.com/redmidget72

Lon / RedMidget72 and Spanky Too
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.