Re: Hi new to list and looking for a parts scource in So CA.

To: BWesterley@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hi new to list and looking for a parts scource in So CA.
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:48:26 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brandon,
     Congratulations on moving here to the PDR (Peoples Democratic Republic) of
Kalifornia.  Not a good move if you like guns or hate taxes.
As far as you British car parts go, you might try "The Shop" at 734 W. Gardena
Blvd., Gardena, CA 90247.  (310) 769-4971  This guy has NOS, used parts,
transmissions, engines, carbs, etc.  They will UPS to you.
And, yes buy from anyone but Moss.  There are many suppliers on this list that
will sell you the correct, quality parts you need.  Good luck.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite