Re: Powertune book by D. Stapleton

To: Glenn Cummins <gcummins@wlox.com>
Subject: Re: Powertune book by D. Stapleton
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:44:02 -0500
Cc: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Glenn Cummins wrote:

> What is the group consensus on this book?

I have it and read it. I also did a report on it for the Austin Healey Club
magazine.
It is a must have for the non stock Spridget owner.
It is NOT a repair manual, this book that tells you how and where to get more
umph
out of you Spridget.
Assuming you already know how to work on your car.
It is very up to date taking in account all that is available today.
It is easier to understand than Vizards book though it does not go into as much
detail. You can use this book without having to own your own machine shop.

My .02

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ