Re: Powertune book by D. Stapleton

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powertune book by D. Stapleton
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:52:38 -0800
Cc: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Well said Ron.

On that note, I want to add that this is the 2000 version (this is the
latest one).

So far I have 30 requests. This is a great response, but I think we need to
hit at leat 50.

P.S. Daniel says to say "Hello" to all the listers.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints