Re: trim

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: trim
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:39:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill,
Assuming that your are referring to the metal dashes found in the Sprite Mk III
and IV as well as the Kitterer's Bugeye :-), you can get these just about
anywhere and they are probably one of the few accurate repro parts. You want the
chrome Sprite emblem and not the one with the arrow as found on the Bugeye in
the
States and the Frogeye variant in the UK.

Contact Ed at Just Br*ts. (Hopefully that gets through the censors.)

jay fishbein