Re: Brake Union

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Union
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:44:53 -0500
Cc: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
James,

Thanks for the reassuring note!

Actually, the brakes on my Spridget work fine (given their age and
size).

I was concerned because no matter how I figgered it, I could not
rationally divide the 5 inlets/outlets on my union with two
distinct circuits.

My connections on the union are:

top-left - front right brake
top-right - master cylinder 1
right side connector - master cylinder 2
bottom-right - front left brake
bottom-left - back brakes

The only way I can figure it rationally is that the
front-right brake and master cylinder 1 are on one circuit, and
the rest are on the other circuit. Which really seems wierd to me.
I woulda thought that the rear brakes would be one circuit and
the front on another. Or that oppsing corners would be different
circuits.

I give up.

fergie