Adding oil, etc...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> g0N02Sb09101
Subject: Adding oil, etc...
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:08:37 -0500
Since nobody is talking much today, figured I'd ask a "newbie" style question.
I was just out changing the oil in the '71 and when I went to add oil back to
the top of the valve cover, the oil wouldn't go down into the motor.  Is this a
1275 quirk, is it because I don't have a cat, or do I have problems?  :-)

Apparently, I don't have fire or hydraulic pressure on any system, so looks
like I have some work to do.  But the motor freely turns over, so that's good.
I do like the existence of a gas tank drain plug.

Adrian