Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#600906724: Austin Healey Glas

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#600906724: Austin Healey Glass Fro...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:03:02 EST
In a message dated 1/23/02 7:48:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

> I bet this gent has an interesting Sprite.

Actually, this is a Sprite that was made for the German market.  I saw one
about 2 weeks ago, and the owner was explaining to me that these cars not
only had glass turn signal lenses, which I saw, but also lockable Steering
wheels, which it did, in 1963!!!

--David C.