Re: Concours Badges

Subject: Re: Concours Badges
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:31:09 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,
I made two of those round badges just before dinner this evening. I can send 'em
to ya but you have to be careful not to cut yourself. I've had one on my car for
year, on the right side of the grille. Real cool.

Let me know if you want one. If you can wait I can send you one of our Ltd.
Edition badges. It's a 6 incher that we issue only once a month.

jay