Re: Horns

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Horns
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:27:28 -0600
Cc: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, Brent Wolf <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
It was a thread (sorry Jay) that was completely carried out through the subject
line. It started out as a boo boo and the state of madness that winter brings
about on the Spridget deprived snowbound Yanks (you know, the madness that
causes
some listers to unsubscribe in the winter) it just got a bit out of hand. I
thought that you would have noticed from the changing subject lines and the
recurring lack of message content.
Oh Yeah, you confessed to not being the newest Ginsu in the knife drawer!!!
LMAO!!
welcome back home Capn'.............