an american

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: an american
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:31:02 EST
I haven't been reading all this thread so don't take this as a statement.
Here's a little photo for those of you trying to prove violence isn't the
answer and also for those of you who love violence.  Something for everyone
re:  our military response to terrorism.  Regardless of your political
leanings this attachment is remarkable.  PS hope attachments work on this
list if not sorry feel free to contact me directly for a copy.

Mark M
75 Midget

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
taliban_bmp.jpg.jpg]