Re: Fw: [I-Race] 1 lap of Texas World Speedway

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: [I-Race] 1 lap of Texas World Speedway
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:01:38 EST
In a message dated 1/26/02 3:41:46 AM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< Muffler bearings?   Did I miss something when I installed my muffler?  I
didn't even know they spun.   Hee hee.  Seriously--what the heck are Muffler
Bearings? >>

I thought that they were the things that the good looking young studs fixed
on the girls cars to keep the girls hanging around.  In these days of soxual
equality, no doubt there are some variations on the same theme and it can go
either way.  I cannot imagine telling some guy that his muffler bearings are
worn out, much less get him to believe me--on the other hand, we girls knew
better back then too.

Annice
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)