Re: Niehoff parts?

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Niehoff parts?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:54:56 -0600
I always thought Niehoff was pretty good stuff. I bet that wooden rubbing
block is pretty dry by now, though. I worked for a Ford dealer in a small
town in Missouri for a couple of years that had been in the same location
since the late '20's. They never threw anything away, they jusy took it
upstairs and forgot about it. It was amazing. I would go up there and look
around on my lunch hour and found things that dazzled me. The owner gave me
a few things, he wouldn't sell any of it, though.

                                    Jim K.