Re: ALOHA

To: david@vermonthardwoods.com, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ALOHA
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:08:27 EST
In a message dated 1/28/02 6:59:10 AM, david@vermonthardwoods.com writes:

<< You're lounging on the wrong part of the island. In the northwest part it
rains like 10 days a year - and usually only at night!

Since there is no free phone aaccess line on the bit island (can you
imagine), I will respond that Crash has no choice as to his location.  This
is not a lounging expedition.  Besides, I seem to remember a lot of rain in
Kona, as well as surf up on the bay.  Course this was 1991 and Hurricane
Iniki time.  Pretty well flattened  Kauaii and caused lots of problems in
Oahu.  We were sort of "stranded" in Kona, which in retrospect was the best
place for us after all.  In general, though, you  are absolutely right.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)