RE: Tires (was Re: An Experiment)

To: "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires (was Re: An Experiment)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:26:24 -0800
Hi Ron,

I've been running Michelin MX4s in that size on my car.  They work just
fine.  You might have to look round to find them, since that size isn't
a mainstream one.  Yokohama also makes a tire in that size, but I don't
remember the model off hand.  My experience has been this size isn't
usually stocked in the stores, they have to order it from their
warehouse.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA