Door seal material

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door seal material
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:00:46 -0600
Three more piece's needed and the majority of work is finally completed on my
car, which is known to many of the old list members as "Iris", naturally due
to its Iris Blue color, gee... see how easy it is to name a car :).
    Does anybody have a source for the clothwoven door seal material for a
bugeye, the one with the o-ring bulb on it.  Hopefully in light blue (I think
that is the correct color, Would the concours guys correct me if wrong).  The
(2nd) part needed is the correct stop light pressure switch.  The one I need
is not the one with the usual 5 sided nut config, instead it has six flats
with grooves in between each of the flats, (no comments from the non-concours
guys on my pickiness). The (3rd) part needed is the spring loaded contact
piece that goes between the horn button and the steering column surround base.
(it has two contacts in it that are spring loaded).  None of the suppliers
carry that particular piece.  Then I am done!!!!!! Yippee.. Minor tuning, a
MAJOR detailing and it is enjoyment time!!!  8 years of sweat, toil and a
massive emptying of my wallet. :(

Thanks in advance for any help
Leo  (ps. sorry about the large fonts but sooo much easier to read)