Re: I feel like the biggest fool tonight NO LBC CONTENT

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: I feel like the biggest fool tonight NO LBC CONTENT
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:38:34 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yessir, has not died yet. He had replaced the fuel pump and filter and
believes it was the way his daughter was driving it. The information I
got was told to me through someone talking to him on a cell phone, the
tranny was rebuilt, but several years ago. It has a leaking valve cover,
I will address that soon, but the major issues are addressed. I have
called him and let him know about the brake and power steering. His
mechanic was not concerned about either one of those problems and was
encouraging them to leave them be. I am going over to check the brake
fluid in his other 4 vehicles this weekend.............. He may trust
his mechanic, but I don't. He was nice enough to me to spend an hour
telling me everything he could think of that was wrong with the car.
That type of honesty shouldn't be ignored.
Brad