Re: An Experiment

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:47:40 EST
In a message dated 1/31/02 8:27:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gjbranch@mediaone.net writes:

<< Aw common crash.  Don't leave.  Take a deep breath.  I thought you were
chillin
 in the islands anyway.

Let me second that. I think things have just gotten bent out of shape. I
understand Mark's frustration, and I do not think there was any malice
intended in his posts. Just slapping us into shape like my second grade
teacher. You have to admit that the list is a great service to us
spridgeteers.

Little did I know that my attempt to cross post a question about a Mallory
dual point dizzy from the TR list would bring this place down like a house of
cards.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A