spridget-mod list

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: spridget-mod list
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:09:51 -0800
I for one have subscribed to the mod list but would hate to see this list
decay.  For my part I will be sure that all future posts after this will
have spridget content of value to others or a honest question I need
answered.

Spridget content:
The yellow turbo bugeye was started up last night and sounds pretty good.
However, there is exhaust (oil) smoke after it is warmed up.  I presume this
to be from the turbo bearings as I have seen once or twice at idle in the
past.  Tomorrow I'm taking the day off to take it out and spin up the turbo
to see if the smoke dies off as it has before.  It will also be interesting
to see if I can feel any difference with the advancement of the cam.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)