Re: Heater Fan Switch and other Lucas quality products.

To: thistle_3619@yahoo.com, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heater Fan Switch and other Lucas quality products.
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:52:52 EST
As far as the heater switch not coming out, I had the same problem.  I first
checked to make sure that it was the switch by testing everything from the
heater fan on back, it was "hot" all the way to the switch, so I figured it
was the switch.  I just busted the old switch out, it wasn't working anyway.
The only real problem that I had with the new switch is that the old one had
a black "frame" around it and the new one from Moss or who ever is chrome so
it doesn't match the light switch or the 4-way blinker switch, but the blower
works and I have heat and I am happy.
John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083