Interesting item on eBay web site item#601679633: MG MIDGET SPRITE SU CA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#601679633: MG MIDGET SPRITE SU CARBURETOR SETUP!!
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:02:51 PST
Here's an interesting archeological find. Apparently, all they need are
"rebuild kits".
I have no financial interest in this auction. I was just doing a search on
"Jurassic Union" and this showed up.

jay f

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  MG MIDGET SPRITE SU CARBURETOR SETUP!!
Seller: parts@mfcp.com
Starts: Jan-31-02 22:00:18 PST
Ends:   Feb-07-02 22:00:18 PST
Price:  Starts at $59.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601679633

Item Description:
        PAIR OF USED S.U. CARBURETORS WITH MANIFOLD FOR
MG MIDGET AND AUSTIN HEALY SPRITE 1275CC MOTORS.
NEED REBUILD KITS. VERY REBUILDABLE. BUYER TO PAY
$15 SHIPPING TO 48 STATES.

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com