Re: [midgetsprite] (unknown)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] (unknown)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 20:02:27 EST
In a message dated 02/01/2002 8:09:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:

> > > madam, I am drunk, but you are ugly.  Tomrrow I
> > shall be sober, but you
> > > will
> > > still be ugly"
> > >

> > That was the late but great Groucho Marx wasnt it?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Close.  W.C. Fields (another Phildelphian) in his movie, It's a Gift (with
Baby Leroy) said to a man who wanted to buy his orange ranch, who had just
remarked that Fields was drunk, "I may be drunk, but you're crazy.  I'll be
sober in the morning, but you'll be crazy for the rest of your life."
(Please use the appropriate Fields voice when saying this.)

Allen Hefner
Former Bored Member, Sons of the Desert (Laurel & Hardy)
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport