Re: LBC NOW ON SpeedVision

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: LBC NOW ON SpeedVision
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 22:08:36 -0500
Cc: Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I got speedvision a couple of weeks ago and these SCCA races are great. The
Datsun beats the LBCs but this race was mostly about tires. Did you see H (I
think) Production? Almost all LBCs. Hunsaker in a
Midget wins. I heard somebody say he sold it for $60,000!!!!!!

My favorite is the WRC. Damn those guys can drive. Living in WV, I can really
relate to the roads they run. They have "B*LLS". I heard that Ford is going to
release a 4-wheel drive Focus next year to
compete with the WRX. I'm really interested. My wife wants to replace my CRX
with a Honda Insight. I like 70 MPG but I don't think it will ever win a rally.
Or ever go fast. Got to get the Midget finished.