My ofoto albums FILETIME=[EF1C94C0:01C1ACCF]

To: "Race, Group" <I-Race@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: My ofoto albums FILETIME=[EF1C94C0:01C1ACCF]
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 10:41:32 -0600
http://www.ofoto.com/SendPhotos.jsp?view=1&UV=226163020020_51045872303&US=0

These are my new photo albums. At ofoto.com you don't have to remake
your album every 90 days like at clubphoto, so as one album expires
there, I will move it to here. Many have asked about my pets, so they
are there, except for the boa, she is going into shed so I didn't take
pictures of her this morning. There are also photos for the I-Race yahoo
group, and for LBC content in this message, there are photos of my
Spridget collection. go check if out if you want.

Brad Fornal (anti-purist with an original bugeye that is headed for hell
in a handbasket)