Re: all's quiet on the spridget front?

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: all's quiet on the spridget front?
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:15:10 -0800
No, not always.

I have seen many times when answers don't get replies. I have had many go
unanswered, or answered by people on other lists. I think sometimes
questions get missed because of so much chaff.

I also disagree with the assesment that the "other" list is for people that
"don't like people", just as saying this list is only for people who wish
to socialize and don't have anything to contribute Spridget knowledge-wise.
I would have you consider which is closer to the truth.

I enjoy the mix of people and the mixed content on this list, but sometimes
this list gets overwhelming with off track messages and personal exchanges.
At times I have been unable to acces my mail because my mailbox gets
overloaded with messages and i have to use an Telnet program to manually
remove messages so I can get mail again. Not fun.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints