Take a look at my online photos!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Take a look at my online photos!
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 14:15:51 -0800 (PST)
It's easy to view my new photo album.  Just go to the
Web page below.
<a
href="http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=80477182303&n=2009901646";>http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=80477182303&n=2009901646</a>

When you get to Ofoto, you may be asked to register
or sign in. To register, just fill out the form, then
click on Join to take advantage of great Ofoto services.
To sign in, simply use your Ofoto log in and password.

If you ever have any questions about our service,
please use our Instant Answer search feature at
http://help.ofoto.com.

Ofoto Customer Service
Email: service@ofoto.com
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770