Re: Concours Shelby Sunbeam Tiger

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours Shelby Sunbeam Tiger
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 09:12:36 -0500
Not only that but also defines the term "inconspicuous". I bet he gets tickets
backing out of parking spaces!

Actually kinda makes you wish you had a ready knowledge of Tigers. I wonder if
Condon & Skelly insure this concours restoration?

I personally have always appreciated sleeper cars.

A friend did an impressive installation of a Mazda Rotary in the white Bugeye I
restored some moons ago. Everything was very professional and he even painted
the
engine Austin green and applied an Austin valve cover plate to the air cleaner
so
that when he lifted the bonnet he could non-chalantly say something like: "Yep,
it's an Austin engine."

He just loved to blow off V8 Mustangs and the like. That car was so damn fast it
was unbelievable.

jay fishbein