Re: Showing your age NO LBC

Subject: Re: Showing your age NO LBC
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:39:03 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
With a little creativity this could have worked out. You should have told him to
track down Innocenti Spider parts, bring them back to this side of the big pond,
and then rape us unsuspecting owners who would be sitting here with our tails
wagging.

You've got to consult me on these things, Mike! :-)     Use the power of the
list.

I bet you didn't think to advise him to buy a Lambretta (made by Innocenti)
either. Oh this is truly a sad day. :-(

JF
63 HAN-6
74 GAN-5