RE: Recurving a distributor

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Recurving a distributor
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:35:25 -0500
Yeah, it's a mouthful, aint it? I printed the pdfs out over lunch and looked
through them - the good news for you Bob is that there is a lot of info on the
23D4 dizzys.

Bad news for me is that there isn't much on the 45DE4's. But, I have the UK
spec advance data in Bentley. *Theoretically*, if one knew how much the weights
actually weighed, and their distance from the center of rotation, and given the
advance data, one could back-calculate the spring force, and thus size the
springs. (The vacuum advance thing is a whole other ballgame!)

Evening reading (and re-reading) for sure!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://members.home.net/kvcbk/

From "Mueller, Robert CDR" <RMueller at grumobile.uscg.mil>