Re: Final Call For The

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Final Call For The
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:01:57 -0500
Hey everyone.  If you can, give.  Chuck is a great guy, as anyone who has met
him will attest.

To give you an idea, when I was having vehicle trouble 200 miles from home (at
the 2nd Annual NE Spridgets Rally, courtesy of Kevin Valentine and Family), he
told me not to worry.  Worst case, rent a car to get home, and he will take his
trailer back to Kevin's later that week, pick up the car, and trailer it back
to NYC for me.  How many people would offer that?  Not many....

So thanks Chuck.  And best of luck to you on the track.  I wish I could go to
cheer you on in person.  Do us proud...

Mike