Zip out rear window. FILETIME=[00902FA0:01C1B031]

To: "Race, Group" <I-Race@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Zip out rear window. FILETIME=[00902FA0:01C1B031]
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:57:35 -0600
I am looking for a top with a zip out rear window. I know that someone
on the list had purchase one earlier but I forget who and where they got
it. Robbins and Caribou both claim they are afraid of liability if the
top flies out and hits a  car behind you, for goodness sakes, it's
plastic!!! Damn lawyers (sorry Steve) have everyone scared to do
something out of the ordinary any more. Anyway, if whoever it was would
speak up so I can check into it, I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Brad