Re: bugeye alternators

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye alternators
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:47:08 -0700
Thanks for all your responses.  I'll have the boyfriend/mechanic read them,
then we'll get workin'.  I changed the headlights just a few months ago, and
checked all the connections then, I also changed the battery a few months
back, so I can't imagine that's the problem.  I had the starter checked
today, and that's definitely not the problem.  Anyway my town is pretty bare
on the junkyards, but I do work at an auto parts store, so the cost of a new
one isn't so bad.  Plus at some point I'd love to put in a stereo, so I
guess I'd have to swap then anyway!  As always I'm humbled by your vast
abundance of knowledge.  Thanks :)
Patricia