RE: Zip out rear window

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g18N6ru05709
Subject: RE: Zip out rear window
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:06:46 -0800
<<<Jeff Zorn/Little British Car Co. has British made ones and pretty
much all
the ones he offers can be purchhased as ZRW. I bought one for my '79
Midget
but have not installed it yet. Looks very well made and the price was
quite
reasonable.>>>

I bought one of these tops, though not with the zip out window. I can
vouch for the quality and fit. I just got mine on and it fit fairly
well. I unfortunately picked the one of the coldest weeks here in NorCal
to install it! Took a few heat lamps at key spots.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com