Re: Zip out rear window.

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Zip out rear window.
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:53:01 -0500
I have a top with a zip out rear window that I bought from Prestige. I don't
know if they have a white one, but they are pretty good about carrying a
variety of colors. Try http://www.prestigeautotrim.com - I will say ordering
from them over the phone was the most pleasant ordering experience I've
encountered. VERY polite and careful to get your details right.

BTW, even though they call it a "zip out" window, it's more like a "zip down"
as it only unzips on the sides and top. Bottom remains attached. Don't know
why Robbins and Caribou don't do the same. Pretty much impossible for it to
fly out of the car. :-)

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"