Fw: Warning!!! Muffler Bearings

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Warning!!! Muffler Bearings
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 23:58:40 -0500
Brian,

Shagnasty Industries has moved to a small town in Mexico... Something to do
with more relaxed pollution standards. Their website is temporarily
unavailable as the webmaster is learning to speak and write in English. I
spoke to one of the partners recently and the recombobulator valves are in
backproduction. The Gozinta bolts are available in all sizes including
metric and Whitworth. Their American 800 number is no longer functional. You
can try 976-CrankOff for their fastener division.

They are having a sale on Framazit rods this month. A set of 8 for any four
cylinder engine is only $19.95 plus tax and shipping and handling.

HTH, YMMV, BTDT
Kent

Subject: Re: Warning!!! Muffler Bearings