eBayMotors web site item#1804666984: 1977 MG Midget body and frame NR

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: eBayMotors web site item#1804666984: 1977 MG Midget body and frame NR
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:59:16 -0500
Hi list,

I'm wondering if there's anyone close to Reading PA that can take a look at
this chassis for me. I'm interested in the bolt-on parts for my '79. I'm
concerned about rust in the usual places...

The extra suspension bits may come in handy later, but it's not my primary
focus at the moment.

TIA!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu