Re: very little LBC; radio sizes

Subject: Re: very little LBC; radio sizes
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:20:00 -0500
Cc: Spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In this case, size doesn't always matter,

Even if the depth exceeds that of the Midget console, you might be able to space
the console away from the firewall enough to accommodate the
radio/tapeplayer/cdplayer. In that case, the only thing you need to verify is
that the CD or tape being inserted clears the shifter. But I would image most
would, even if you have to be in 2nd, 4th, of 6th gear.

jaynocenti fishbein